Welcome to Crownpl.com. In this Visitor Agreement, the terms "Crownpl.com," "we," "us," and "our" refer to Crow Star LLC DBA Croun Plaza, and the terms "you" and "your" refer to you as a user of this website.
- By using this website, you accept the terms of this Visitor Agreement. This is a legally binding agreement between you and Crownpl.com / Crown Star LLC DBA Croun Plaza; please read it carefully. When using this website, you may be subject to other posted terms and guidelines applicable to certain services available on this website. All terms and guidelines on this website, including our Privacy Statement, are part of this Visitor Agreement. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any features or services available at any time on this website are subject to this Visitor Agreement. Accessing this website in any manner, even through automated means, constitutes your use of the website and your agreement to be bound by this Visitor Agreement. Crownpl.com may change the terms of this Visitor Agreement from time to time and will revise the effective date when it does so. Your continued use of this website after the posted effective date constitutes your agreement to be bound by this Visitor Agreement as modified, except that modifications do not apply to any dispute arising prior to their effective date. Crownpl.com . Crown Star LLC DBA Croun Plaza may change, restrict access to, suspend, or discontinue this website, or any portion thereof.
- The material that appears on this website is for general informational purposes only. While we aim to provide a site that is useful, be mindful that the site may, from time to time, contain errors. Our site includes materials and information collected from and provided also by third parties that we may not have evaluated or reviewed. We make no guarantees regarding the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of any of the materials or information on this website, and you should not rely on it without independent verification.
- We invite you to bring to our attention any materials or information on our website that you believe to be inaccurate. Please forward a copy of the materials or information to our Customer Service, along with an explanation of the inaccuracies.
Buying and Selling Vehicles
- Crownpl.com is also vehicle listing and information service that brings together buyers and sellers. Crownpl.com / Crown Star LLC DBA Croun Plaza is not a party to any transaction between vehicle buyers and sellers that originates on or through this website. Information about a particular vehicle is supplied by the seller, not by Crownpl.com. The price and other terms of any sale remain subject to direct negotiation between the buyer and the seller.
- Though we hope that all who come to Crownpl.com will act honorably and treat each other fairly, we cannot verify the information that sellers supply or guarantee the vehicles they offer. Nor can we assure the seller of a vehicle that the payment he or she receives from the buyer is legitimate. When using this website to find a buyer for your vehicle or a vehicle to purchase, we urge you to use the same common sense and good judgment you would use in selling a vehicle through, or responding to, a classified ad in the newspaper.
- Please read our fraud awareness tips before you buy or list a vehicle on our website. There is no substitute for healthy skepticism and your own good judgment.
Buying a Vehicle
- The prices listed by sellers on Crownpl.com often exclude sales tax, finance charges, title, license, regulatory, dealer documentary, emission testing, and compliance fees, any or all of which may be added to the listed price to arrive at the final sale price of a particular vehicle. Before purchasing a vehicle or any other good or service you have read about on Crownpl.com, you should confirm with the seller any information, including the price, that is important to your purchasing decision. Crownpl.com is not responsible for, and does not guarantee the performance of, any such vehicles, goods or services listed or researched on Crownpl.com.
- We may screen some email messages sent through our website to sellers about vehicles listed on Crownpl.com. If it appears that your email message has not reached the seller of the vehicle you are inquiring about, you might try inquiring by telephone if the seller has provided a telephone number.
- Our used car listings include vehicles that have been "certified" as meeting certain standards established by manufacturers and/or dealers in connection with their pre-owned vehicle programs. The decision to certify any particular vehicle is made by the certifying manufacturer or dealer, and the vehicle information included in Crownpl.com's certified vehicle listing is provided by the listing dealer. Neither Crownpl.com nor the manufacturer is responsible for the accuracy of any information contained in a certified vehicle listing. Only the party that certifies a vehicle is responsible for the decision to certify that vehicle. You should familiarize yourself with the terms of the applicable certification program before buying a certified vehicle. Ads purchased by private sellers through our Sell Your Car service will not appear in any "certified" area of our website. Ads for certified vehicles apply only to vehicles certified by dealers in accordance with the certification programs of the automobile manufacturers with which we have partnerships.
Listing Your Vehicle
- Crownpl.com offers a variety of ad packages to private sellers, with combinations of features that may vary by market area. For information about the ad packages available to private sellers in your area, click the "Sell Your Car" tab or button on our home page. On the next page, enter your ZIP code to view our product offerings. For information about ad packages available to dealers (and private sellers wishing to list more than five vehicles for sale at a given time), please visit contact our Customer Service.
- In order for you to offer a vehicle for sale through our Sell Your Car service for private sellers, you must agree to our Terms of Sale. The Terms of Sale require, among other things, that you be prepared to sell your vehicle at the price at which, and on the terms on which, you have listed it. You must have possession of the actual vehicle listed and the ability to transfer title. To list a vehicle for sale on Crownpl.com, sellers also are required to provide certain identifying and contact information. The information must accurately identify the seller and the method of contact must permit buyers to communicate directly with the seller. You may not charge any potential buyer for information about any vehicle listed for sale on Crownpl.com, nor may you use our website to promote, without our prior written permission, any other website, product, or service.
- By using our website to sell your vehicle as a private seller, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age, that you are not a motor vehicle dealer, that you are not listing a vehicle for sale in your capacity as an owner, employee or representative of a dealer, and that neither you nor anyone acting on your behalf will list more than five vehicles for sale simultaneously. A private seller who wishes to list more than five vehicles simultaneously, and any commercial dealer wishing to list any vehicle, must make arrangements with us before doing so.
- When you list a vehicle for sale through our Sell Your Car service, we may obtain additional distribution for your listing through our relationships with other websites, including KBB.com, Univision, MSN Autos, MSN Latino, and NADA Guides. We also may promote your listing on or through third-party websites or services. Neither Crownpl.com nor any website through which we distribute or promote your listing will charge you any additional fee for this additional exposure. It is simply added value from Crownpl.com. Our promotional partners will not contact you with offers to sell you additional distribution or add-on advertising services for your listing without your permission. If third parties contact you without your permission offering to sell you such services, they have likely misused the Crownpl.com website and violated this Visitor Agreement to exploit your listing information. If you receive any such solicitations that you did not authorize, please bring them to our attention by using our contact us form
- Listings are not to be used to advertise more than one vehicle, regardless of a listing's duration. For this reason, you cannot edit your vehicle's year, make, model, or VIN once you have purchased a listing. Always double-check this information before purchasing a listing. Listing fees are generally not refundable, so if you enter incorrect information in the year, make, model, or VIN fields, you will have to delete the listing and purchase a new one to create an accurate listing. By using Crownpl.com to sell your vehicle, you agree to pay the price of the package you select and the prices of any advertising upgrades, regardless of whether your vehicle sells as a result of the listing. You also agree to pay any applicable taxes relating to your use of the Sell Your Car service. Click here for our Refund Policy.
- Responsibility for the information contained in each listing lies with each seller. You alone are responsible for the material you post, including listing information and photos of your vehicle, and for the content of all email messages you transmit through Crownpl.com. Nothing will undermine a user's confidence in the vehicle you are looking to sell faster than inaccurate statements or misleading representations about the vehicle. And since any erosion of user confidence in you is likely to be accompanied by erosion of user confidence in us, we care deeply about making sure that the information you supply is accurate and that, in all respects, you treat other Crownpl.com users fairly and honorably.
- In connection with our efforts to combat Internet fraud, some listings may be screened before being posted publicly. This process may delay the publication of your listing. Though we cannot monitor every transaction that originates through a listing on Crownpl.com, we may, from time to time, perform random quality assurance tests to confirm that those who offer vehicles for sale over Crownpl.com are prepared to sell those vehicles at the prices and on the terms which such vehicles are advertised. By using our website, you agree to cooperate in these quality assurance tests. If our tests reveal, or we otherwise learn, that a seller may be violating the terms of this Visitor Agreement, we reserve the right to deny that seller use of services offered on our website and any affiliated websites and remove that seller's listings from each site.
- By listing a vehicle for sale on this website, you agree to use the email addresses of those responding to your listing only to communicate with them about the potential sale of that vehicle.
Crownpl.com Vehicle Consignment
- In addition to the other terms to redeem an offer that you have received through the Automixs.com Marketplace ("Vehicle Consignment"): (1) your vehicle must be located in a market in which the Program is offered; (2) you must be the registered owner of the vehicle in question; (3) you must possess a valid driver's license or other form of valid government-issued photo ID; (4) you can be an automobile dealer or an employee or agent of an automobile dealer; (5) the personal contact information and the information about your vehicle that you provide in response to our online questionnaire must be accurate, complete, and truthful; and (6) you must deliver your vehicle, with a valid registration and either clear and unencumbered title in your name, or complete documentation regarding any lease obligations or liens on your vehicle (including, for example, contact information for your lender or leasing company, relevant account information, and the current loan payoff amount or lease early termination fee for your vehicle) to a participating dealer in our network (a "Participating Dealer"). The Participating Dealer will inspect your vehicle to confirm its condition and accuracy of the other information that you submitted about your vehicle online. Based on the results of this confirmation inspection (more information below) reported by the Participating Dealer, the dollar amount of your Offer may be adjusted up or down prior to redemption.
- Although the majority of Offers will be delivered within moments of submitting a valid request, some requests require manual review. This manual review process usually will be completed within minutes of submitting a request but occasionally may take until the next business day.
- You acknowledge that if you provide us with any false, incomplete or inaccurate information, including, without limitation, vehicle information or personal contact information, your Offer will be immediately invalidated. By requesting an Offer, you agree that we, our service providers, and Participating Dealers via any method per the contact information that you supplied, may contact you about vehicles or other products and services that may be of interest to you. By supplying a mobile number, you consent to receive calls or texts at that number, whether manually or automatically dialed, from us and from Participating Dealers. You do not have to provide us with a mobile number as a condition of obtaining an Offer.
- BY REDEEMING AN OFFER, YOU AGREE NOT TO SUE AUTOTRADER.COM / CROWN STAR LLC DBA CROUN PLAZA, ITS AFFILIATES, OR ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "RELEASED PARTIES") FOR, AND AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST, ANY AND ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO OR ARISING OUT OF ANY VEHICLE SALE OR TRADE-IN TRANSACTION THAT YOU ENTER INTO WITH A PARTICIPATING DEALER. IN THE EVENT THAT ANY CLAIMS OR DISPUTES ARISE OUT OF SUCH A TRANSACTION, YOU AGREE TO LOOK SOLELY TO YOUR PARTICIPATING DEALER FOR YOUR REMEDY AND NOT TO THE RELEASED PARTIES.
- For your convenience, we make available a variety of links to other websites that we do not operate where you can obtain automotive-related products and services, including insurance, warranties, financing, and inspection services.
- If you choose to purchase an inspection through a third-party website for a vehicle that you are interested in buying, remember that an inspection is not a warranty. Although inspections can be of significant value in the purchase of a pre-owned vehicle, an inspection is not a guarantee that the inspected vehicle is free from defects or that the inspectors have identified all existing defects. Before you purchase inspection services, you should confirm with the inspector the location at which the inspection will be conducted. You are responsible for coordinating and arranging the inspection. You release Crownpl.com and its affiliates from any damages that you may incur, and agree not to assert any claims against them, arising from your purchase or use of third-party supplied products and services.
- Although we make available links to the websites of third-party providers of products and services, we are not responsible for the prices, terms, quality, reliability, or performance of the products or services provided by them. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in the promotions of, vendors or other third parties found on or through our website, including payment and delivery of goods or services and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred as the result of such dealings with or the presence of such third parties on our website.
- For your convenience, we make available links to websites operated by dealers that list their vehicles on the Crownpl.com website. Although we or our affiliates may power some of these dealer websites, we are not responsible for any of the content that appears on these websites, including, without limitation, promotional contests and sweepstakes offers. We do not co-sponsor, operate, endorse, or guarantee any advertiser sweepstakes or contest offer that may be promoted from time to time on our website, or that may be accessible through a link from our website, and you release Crownpl.com and our affiliates from any damages that you may incur, and agree not to assert any claims against any of them, arising from your entry, participation, or acceptance of any prize in any such sweepstakes or contest offer.
Refer a Buyer or Seller Terms
- Crownpl.com / Crown Star LLC DBA Croun Plaza. may, from time to time, offer users of the Refer a Buyer or Seller service (the "Service") the opportunity to earn rewards by referring friends to use the Service on Crownpls.com ("Referral Program"). We reserve the right to amend or terminate the Referral Program at any time for any reason.
- The terms in this Refer a Buyer or Seller section ("Referral Terms") shall apply to your participation in the Referral Program. By participating in the Referral Program, you agree to use the Referral Program in the manner specified in these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms in their entirety you are not authorized to register as a Referrer or to participate in the Referral Program in any manner. You may not participate in the Referral Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulations.
- Participation in the Referral Program may require you to submit personal information, such as name and e-mail address, about yourself and your friends, family members or colleagues (collectively "Participants"). The personal information will be collected, processed and used in accordance with our Privacy Statement. In addition, personal information may be used by us, or on our behalf, to contact Participants about the Referral Program and to receive communications from us.
Participation in the Referral Program
- To participate, look for the Refer a Buyer or Seller promotional banner on Crownpl.com after you have completed a listing or in a welcome email. Follow the on-screen instructions to refer the Referral Program to your friends, family members or colleagues. Participants who refer are called "Referrers", and Participants who are referred are called "Referred Friends." For each "Qualified Referral" (defined below), a Referrer may be eligible to receive a reward, provided a Referrer is otherwise eligible under, and fully compliant with, these Terms.
- We reserve the right to modify the methods through which Rewards are earned. We reserve the right to disqualify any Participant at any time from the Referral Program if he/she does not comply with any of these Terms.
- Participants must be legal residents of the 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia who: 1) are 18 years or older, and 2) have the legal right to provide the personal information (e.g., name and email address) of each Referred Friend.
- Employees of Crownpl.com or its subsidiaries, affiliates or promotional agencies, including their immediate family and household members, are not eligible to participate in the Referral Program.
- Referrers will be provided with a unique referral link ("Personal Link") that can be shared on Facebook and Twitter or else to invite friends, family and colleagues to use the Service. Personal Links will be issued only to individuals who register by entering their names and email addresses.
- A Qualified Referral means that all the following conditions are met:
- The Referred Friend completes the purchase of a listing from the Service using the Referrer's Unique Link. If a Referred Friend purchases a listing with the Service using any other link or method, the registration will not count as a Qualified Referral and Referrer will not earn a Reward;
- The Referred Friend was not previously registered with the Service under any email address or alias; and
- The Referred Friend is a legal resident of the 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia who is 18 years or older.
- Referrer shall receive a Reward for each valid and verified Qualified Referral up to a maximum of 5 Rewards. Restrictions may apply.
- A Reward will only be given to Referrers for Qualified Referrals. Referrers will receive an email when they qualify for a Reward. Rewards may include, but are not limited to, Starbucks Gift Cards, Auto Servise Gift Cards or any Gift Cards. Gift Cards and/or Rewards are not transferable and may not be auctioned, traded, bartered or sold. Upon termination of the Referral Program or any portion thereof for any reason, or upon cancellation of a Referrer's Crownpl.com account for any reason, any unredeemed Rewards accumulated by Referrer are forfeited.
- Crownpl.com may withhold or delay a Reward for investigation, or refuse to process any Service transaction that Crownpl.com, in its sole discretion, deems fraudulent, suspicious, in violation of these Terms, or believes will impose liability on Crownpl.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents.
- All decisions made by Crownpl.com / Crown Star LLC DBA Croun Plaza are final and binding, including decisions as to whether a Qualified Referral or Reward is valid.
- By participating in the Referral Program, Participants agree: (a) to be bound by these RAS Terms, the decisions of Crownpl.com / Crown Star LLC DBA Croun Plaza and/or their designees, and our Privacy Statement; (b) to release and hold harmless Crownpl.com / Crown Star LLC DBA Croun Plaza and their respective parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries, together with their respective employees, directors, officers, licensees, licensors, shareholders, attorneys and agents including, without limitation, their respective advertising and promotion entities and any person or entity associated with the production, operation or administration of the Referral Program (collectively, the "Released Parties"), from any and all claims, demands, damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses caused by, arising out of, in connection with, or related to their participation in the Referral Program (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s) and/or the awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of the Referral Program or any Reward); and (c) to be contacted by us via e-mail.
- The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a Reward, or from participation in the Referral Program; or (v) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any websites or materials associated with the Referral Program. Crownpl.com / Crown Star LLC DBA Croun Plaza disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Referral Program, and reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Referral Program should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention or other causes beyond Company's control, corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Referral Program.
- The Released Parties shall not be liable to any Participants for failure to supply any Reward or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, tornado, tsunami, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other similar or dissimilar cause beyond any of the Released Parties' control.
- As a condition of entering the Referral Program, Participants agree that under no circumstances will Participants be entitled to any awards for any losses or damages, and Participants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential and any other damages, and waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- Crownpl.com / Crown Star LLC DBA Croun Plaza reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Referral Program should it determine, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason.
- Participation in the Referral Program and/or acceptance of a Reward constitutes permission to Crownpl.com / Crown Star DBA Croun Plaza to use any Participant's first and last name, city and state, and any statements provided by Participant for any and all promotional or advertising purposes in connection with the Referral Program, on a worldwide basis and in all forms of media without review, permission or further compensation of any amount or kind whatsoever, where permitted by law.
- Crownpl.com / Crown Star LLC DBA Croun Plaza may disqualify, exclude or prohibit a Participant from the Referral Program or any Reward if Crownpl.com / Crown Star LLC DBA Croun Plaza determines, in its sole discretion, that Participant is attempting to undermine the fairness, integrity or legitimate operation of the Referral Program in any way by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices of intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any Participants, users of, or representatives of Crownpl.com / Crown Star LLC DBA Croun Plaza. Use of any automated system to participate is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification. Participants may not enter with multiple or fake emails addresses or accounts, use fictitious identities or use any system, bot or other device or artifice to participate in the Referral Program or receive a Reward. Crownpl.com / Crown Star LLC DBA Croun Plaza reserves the right to disqualify any Participant and/or cancel any Reward(s) for Participant that it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Referral Program or violating these RAS Terms. Referrals generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. If a solution cannot be found to restore the integrity of the Referral Program, we reserve the right to cancel, change, or suspend the Referral Program.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE REFERRAL PROGRAM MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE REFERRAL PROGRAM. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, AUTOMIXS.COM / AUTOMIX INC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
Ownership and Permissions
- The Crownpl.com website is provided to our end users for their personal, non-commercial use only. The materials on this website are the property of Crownpl.com / Crown Star LLC DBA Croun Plaza or its licensors, and are protected by U.S. copyright laws, other copyright laws, and international conventions. Except as explicitly provided in this Visitor Agreement, you may not distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, or otherwise exploit any of the materials on this website. You may display and occasionally print a single copy of any page of this website for your personal, non-commercial use, but you may not otherwise reproduce any material appearing on this website without the prior written consent of the owner of such materials. You may not store any significant portion of, nor distribute copies of, materials found on this website, in any form (including electronic form), without prior written permission from the owner of such materials. Requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials found on Crownpl.com should be sent to our Customer Service, Crownpl.com, 1408 N Betty Ln Clearwater, FL 33755 or to Customer Service
- You are free to establish a hypertext link to this website so long as the link does not state or imply any endorsement or sponsorship of you, your company, or your website by Crownpl.com / Crown Star LLC DBA Croun Plaza or any of our affiliates. However, without our prior written permission, you may not frame any of the content of Crownpl.com / Crown Star LLC DBA Croun Plaza, nor incorporate into another website or service any intellectual property of Crownpl.com / Crown Star LLC DBA Croun Plaza or its licensors. Requests for permission to frame our content or use our content in any way that is not expressly described in this Visitor Agreement should be sent to our Customer Service, either by email or to the mailing address above.
- Crownpl.com / Crown Star LLC DBA Coun Plaza, ''Croun Plaza'', and the Crownpl.com . Croun Plaza logo are all trademarks owned by us or our licensors. The names of other products and services referred to on the website may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You may not use any trademark or service mark appearing on Crownpl.com without the prior written consent of the owner of the mark.
- You acknowledge that by transmitting or posting any material on or through our website, you grant us, or anyone authorized by us, an unrestricted, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, license to use, modify, perform, display, broadcast, reproduce, create derivative works from, transmit, sell or otherwise use, exploit or distribute, at no cost whatsoever, all such material (including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights embodied therein), in whole or in part, in any manner or medium (whether now known or hereafter developed), for any purpose. The foregoing license includes the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such material, including, but not limited to, rights under copyright, trademark, or patent laws that exist in any applicable jurisdiction. Also, in connection with the exercise of these rights, you grant us and anyone authorized by us, the right to identify you as the author of such material by name, email address or user name, and to use your image and likeness if provided, in connection with such material. You will not receive any compensation of any kind for the use of any material you transmit or post via the website. Among other uses of user materials, Crownpl.com uses listings data to derive useful information (such as vehicle valuation information) for display, sale and distribution.
- Our website allows users to publish listings, ratings, and reviews and to access social media tools where users may post material accessible to others or transmit communications to others. Some of these tools may be operated by third parties, and your use of them is subject to both the terms of this Visitor Agreement and to the policies of their third-party providers.
- You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of any interactive areas of our website. You acknowledge that any of the user generated content posted or transmitted through our website represents the views of the author, and not of Crownpl.com / Crown Star LLC DBA Croun Plaza. You also acknowledge that your use of or reliance on such content is at your own risk.
- When publishing anything to our site or using any social media tools or interactive features, you agree that you will not post or transmit:
- any copyrighted material unless you own or control the copyright in and to such material;
- material that is: knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, libelous, tortuous, abusive, vulgar, hateful, racist, bigoted, sexist, harassing, threatening, inflammatory, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, invasive of a person's privacy, or is otherwise objectionable or in violation of any applicable law, rule, or regulation;
- material that violates or infringes the rights of any other party, including, without limitation, rights of privacy, rights of publicity, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights;
- profanity in subject lines, messages, or signatures;
- any material containing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or any other disruptive or harmful component;
- material that breaches another's privacy, i.e., containing phone numbers, addresses, or other personal information;
- spam, including, but not limited to, junk mail, chain letters, unsolicited bulk email or duplicative messages, excessive cross-postings, and material that is unrelated to the forum in which it is posted;
- material that contains advertisements or commercial solicitations; or
- material discussing illegal activities or linking to websites that deal with such activities.
- You further agree that you will not attempt or do any of the following:
- interfere with or disrupt the Crownpl.com website or our computer systems, servers, or networks;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of the website, to accounts that belong to other users, or to computer systems or networks connected to the website;
- engage in any systematic extraction of data or data fields, including, without limitation, email addresses, by use of any automated mechanism, such web robots, crawlers, or spiders (except in strict conformance with the Robots Exclusion Protocol or otherwise;
- collect information about others without their consent;
- interfere with the use of our website by any other individual or party;
- impersonate any person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity, or post material under secondary user names or other aliases; or
- share any user name and/or password you have on our website with any other persons.
- Without limiting any of Crownpl.com's other rights or remedies, a violation of any of the above may result in the removal of any content you have transmitted or posted, revocation of any accounts you have on Crownpl.com or on our affiliated websites and services, and/or a ban from creating new accounts.
- Although Crownpl.com / Crown Star LLC DBA Croun Plaza cannot monitor all of the listings and content posted to our website, we reserve the right (but assume no obligation) to delete, move, condense or edit any ads, ratings, reviews, content or other postings that come to our attention that we consider unacceptable or inappropriate, whether for legal or other reasons. We retain the right to deny access to anyone who we believe has violated these terms or any other term of this Visitor Agreement. We will not, in the ordinary course of business, review the content of private electronic messages that are not addressed to us. However, we may occasionally monitor such communications as we believe is appropriate to comply with applicable laws, respond to legal process or a law enforcement request, to enforce this Visitor Agreement, or to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors to our website, our advertisers, the public, us or our affiliates. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Crownpl.com / Automix Inc takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted to our website by you or by third parties.
You agree that we may, under some circumstances and without prior notice to you, terminate your use of and access to any of the parts of our website to which we restrict access, for example, by requiring registration. Some of the reasons for such termination may include, but are not limited to, (a) a breach or violation or suspected breach or violation of this Visitor Agreement or other incorporated terms or guidelines, (b) a request by law enforcement or another government agency, (c) our decision to discontinue or change all or part of the website, (d) technical or security issues, and (e) fraudulent or illegal activities. All terminations will be made in our sole discretion and you agree that we will not be liable for any termination of your use of or access to the website or any part of the website.
Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitation of Liability, and Indemnification
- IF YOU RELY ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCT, OR SERVICE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, INACCURACIES, AND/OR OTHER PROBLEMS WITH THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON OR PROMOTED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS." CROWNPL.COM / CROWN STAR LLC DBA CROUN PLAZA AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, AND LICENSORS CANNOT AND DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE (OR ANY INFORMATION, GOODS, OR SERVICES THAT ARE REFERRED TO, ADVERTISED OR PROMOTED ON, OR SOLD THROUGH THIS WEBSITE). NOR DO WE OR THEY GUARANTEE THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR FREE, OR CONTINUOUSLY AVAILABLE, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. CROWNPL.COM / CROWN STAR LLC DBA CROUN PLAZA AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, AND LICENSORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, OR JUDGMENTS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO ANY CONTENT POSTED TO THIS WEBSITE BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL CROWNPL.COM / CROWN STAR LLC DBA CROUN PLAZA OR ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE LINKED TO OR FROM OR ADVERTISED OR PROMOTED ON THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, AND LOSS OF DATA), EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT THE LIABILITY OF CROWNPL.COM / CROWN STAR LLC DBA CROUN PLAZA AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, AND LICENSORS, IF ANY, ARISING OUT OF ANY KIND OF LEGAL CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR OTHERWISE RELATING TO THIS WEBSITE WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID, IF ANY, FOR THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OUT OF WHICH SUCH LIABILITY ALLEGEDLY ARISES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE PRECEDING SENTENCE, YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY THREATENING, DEFAMATORY, OBSCENE, OFFENSIVE, TORTIOUS, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY OR ANY INFRINGEMENT OF YOUR OR ANOTHER'S RIGHTS ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY.
- YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY CROWNPL.COM / CROWN STAR LLC DBA CROUN PLAZA AND ITS OWNERS, SHAREHOLDERS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS, AND HOLD THEM HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES, ARISING FROM OR RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY BREACH OF THIS VISITOR AGREEMENT.
- To obtain access to certain Crownpl.com services (for instance, to manage your private seller listing on our site), you may be required to register on our website. As part of the registration process, you will be required to select a user name and a password. You agree that the information you supply during that registration process will be accurate and complete, and that you will not register under the name of another person. Failure to provide accurate and timely information may result in your account being closed and/or your access to content provided through your account being suspended, discontinued, or removed. We reserve the right to disallow use of a user name that we deem offensive or inappropriate. You will be responsible for preserving the confidentiality of your password and for all actions of persons accessing Crownpl.com / Crown Star LLC DBA Croun Plaza through any username/password assigned to you. You will notify Crownpl.com's / Crown Star LLC DBA Croun Plaza Customer Service of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your account via email.
- Crownpl.com / Crown Star LLC DBA Croun Plaza reserves the right to disclose any information we collect through user accounts and registrations in accordance with our Privacy Statement
Notice of Copyright Infringement.
If you are an owner of intellectual property who believes your intellectual property has been improperly posted or distributed via this website, please notify us by sending an via email or by sending a notice by U.S. Mail to: Crown Star LLC or DBA Croun Plaza, 1408 N Betty Ln Clearwater, FL 33755, Attn: Legal Department/Copyright. Your notice to us must include the following information: (1) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work allegedly infringed; (2) a description of the copyrighted work or works that allegedly have been infringed; (3) a description of where on the Automixs.com website the allegedly infringing material appears that will allow us to locate the material; (4) your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and, if available, email address; (5) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the allegedly infringing use has not been authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (6) a statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work that has allegedly been infringed.
- We want potential buyers visiting Crownpl.com to feel free to share their email addresses with those listing vehicles for sale on our website. By accessing this website, you agree not to use information concerning other users of Crownpl.com, or the vehicles they have listed or searched for on this website (including listing information, user names, email addresses, telephone numbers, and/or other information), for any purpose other than to explore the potential purchase or sale of a listed vehicle.
- This Visitor Agreement has been made in, and will be construed in accordance with the laws of, the State of Florida, without regard to its choice of laws rules. By using this website, you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts in Pinellas County, Florida in all disputes arising out of or relating to this Visitor Agreement or the use of this website.
- Please report any violations of this Visitor Agreement to our Customer Service via email.